Evangelist Fabrice answers the question about where the 1000 years reign of Christ and the Saints will be? This teaching confirms the debate whether the Saints will come and rule this world with Jesus Christ when he comes for the second time on this earth.
HERE ARE NOTES FROM THE WHOLE SERIES:
— The bible says that the church of Christ will be raptured at the first resurrection of the dead in Christ to unite with Christ in thee Air (John 5:28, 29; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; Daniel 12:2).
— The Saints will spend the millennium in Heaven first, then will come to earth with Jesus: Christ will take the Saints (Church) to Heaven (John 14:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18)
— From Heaven, Christ and his Church will come triumphantly to Earth to reign for a 1000 years (2 Peter 3:10 – 12).
— How will the earth be destroyed in the process? 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. Jeremiah 4:23,25,26 – A clear terrible description of the earth during the millennium which begins at the second coming-that there will be no humans during the period on earth
— the saved being taken to heaven for the millennium, and the wicked all dead until the very end.
— At the end of the 1000 years of reign, God will judge the world and will destroy the Earth, the first heaven, Lucifer and his fallen angels and Death the last enemy.
— God will then make a new Heaven and a New Earth (Isaiah 65:17; Isaiah 66:22; 2 Peter 3:7, 10-13; Revelation 21 and 22).
- Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
- He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
- and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while (FOR A SECOND CHANCE, AND FOR EVERYONE TO SEE WHY LUCIFER DOES NOT DESERVE MERCY).
- And I saw thrones, and they [THAT] sat on them, (and) judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years.
- But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
- Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
- Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
- and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
- They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
- The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where [b] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
- Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
- And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before [c]God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
- The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
- Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second [d]death.
- And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.