Global Believers Network Inc., also known as MyZOE, is a non-denominational ministry that works with all Bible-believing Christian churches that embrace the very doctrine of Christ. Our belief is founded on the principles of the very doctrines of Christ, which are found in the gospels and revealed in the old testament:
- We teach that the Bible, as God’s legal document guide, contains the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1: 20-21)
- We use the Bible to show how the world’s systems are under the rule of either the kingdom (systems) of Satan, and the place of the Kingdom of God to understand the past, present and future world.
- We teach that there is only one God eternally existent operating, revealed, manifested in three divine persons:
- God the Father, the creator of all things, seats on His eternal throne,
- Jesus Christ is God the Son, born of God’s Word and
- God the Holy Ghost, the vehicle and power by whom God operates. (Ephesians 4:5-6, Gen. 1:26, Matthew 3:16-17)
- We believe in the deity of Christ. (John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-5)
- He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
- He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
- He died (John 19:30-35)
- He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40)
- He ascended into heaven bodily (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 24: 29-30)
- The scriptures show that the:
Messiah would be from the tribe of Judah: Genesis 49:10 (Hebrew)
Messiah would be a descendant of King David: 2 Samuel 7:12-16 (Hebrew)
Messiah would be a descendant of King Solomon: 1 Chronicles 22:9-10; 28:5, (Hebrew – 1 Chron. 22, Hebrew – 1 Chron. 28)
Messiah was to be born at Bethlehem: Micah 5:2 (Hebrew – Micah 5:1)
Messiah would arrive before the destruction of the Second Temple: Daniel 9:24-27 (Hebrew)
Messiah would present himself by riding on a donkey: Zechariah 9:9 (Hebrew)
Messiah would be tortured to death: Psalm 22:1-31 (Hebrew)
Messiah’s life would match a particular description, including suffering, silence at his arrest and trial, death and burial in a rich man’s tomb, and resurrection: Isaiah 52:13-53:12 (Hebrew – Is. 52; Hebrew – Is. 53)
- We teach that the Christians who are truly born of Christ are real members of the body of Christ, called Church. Church is not an organisation or place, but the people of God.
- We teach that the offerings, tithes and other givings of Christians must be directed to the salvation and wellbeing of the believers of the church organisation they actively operate until the rupture takes place. The role of the local church then must redefine their financial management to firstly meeting the needs of the members than just making the church leaders rich while some church members struggle daily.
- We teach that the rapture of the church and the Second coming of Christ will soon take place (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 24: 29-30).
- We teach that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47; Ephesians 1:7)
- We teach that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation (Titus 2:5, John 3:3-5, Ephesians 5:25-27)
- We teach that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes. (1 Peter 2: 24; Acts 3: 16, Acts 9: 32 -35)
- We teach that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian living and service. (Acts 1: 8; 2:4; 3:1 -26; 4:5 – 12)
- We teach that the Holy Ghost gives us His sanctifying power. (Romans 15: 16; 1 Corinthians 6:11)
- We teach that there will be the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal judgement. (Revelations 20: 11 -15; 1 Corinthians 15: 12 – 23)
- All people sin and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23) and will face eternal separation from God unless they come into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ (John 3:16-17). Salvation is a free gift from God (Ephesians 2:8-9) that can only be received by faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12, Galatians 2:16).
- God works through the members of His church to evangelize the lost and teach believers to obey His commands (Matthew 28:18-20). Churches are to be open to and accepting of all people, offering God’s love and redemption to each person without prejudice or condemnation (John 3:16-18). However, in their efforts to reach out, churches must take care to uphold the Word of God, and not engage in moral compromise (Romans 12:2) or affirm any sin such as sexual immorality, idolatry, adultery, homosexuality, stealing, greed, drunkenness, slander, swindling (1 Corinthians 6:9-10), murder, strife, deceit, malice, gossip (Romans 1:21-32), witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, factions, or envy (Galatians 5:19-21).
- God’s people are called to holiness in all aspects of life (Galatians 5:22-25), with the goal of being conformed to the image of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Romans 8:29).
We adhere to the biblical teaching about homosexuality and marriage. We believe that, while believers in Christ are saved by grace against sin, all other people are sinful and in need of God’s grace and forgiveness. We also believe churches should not affirm sin because sin separates people from God. We agree with the Bible when it says that homosexuality including same sex marriage is sinful and not God’s design. Please refer to our our Statement of Belief and relevant scriptures above.